Westport Divorce Attorney
Connecticut Family Law Lawyer
Over 70 Years Guiding Families with Experience, Strong Values and a Vigorous Approach
At the Westport, Connecticut, law offices of Freshman & McGlynn, LLC, our family law attorneys and support staff are in the business of helping our clients get what they need to protect themselves, their families, their rights and their financial futures.
We have the litigation and mediation experience, legal knowledge and passion necessary to help families deal with the often difficult and complex financial and legal issues involved in divorce and other family law matters.
The attorneys at Freshman & McGlynn, LLC offer clients strong values, a vigorous approach and a choice of legal services to manage their lives.
Contact us today to learn more about the divorce and family law services and support a lawyer at Freshman & McGlynn, LLC can provide.
With nearly 70 years of combined experience as divorce and family law attorneys, our lawyers are skilled at providing zealous advocacy to help clients:
- Ensure clients get what they need with the case-appropriate method, including litigation, negotiation, mediation, or collaborative law methods
- Negotiate parenting plans
- Resolve child custody, visitation, child support and alimony disputes (including relocations and post-judgment modifications)
- Represent the legal interests of children
- Ensure proper valuation and distribution of high-asset marital estates
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Divorce attorney Nancy Segore-Freshman was instrumental in bringing divorce mediation to Connecticut in the early 1980s. She has worked extensively with children in regard to divorce proceedings. She has served as chair for the State of Connecticut Make-a-Wish Foundation.
Attorney Louise A. McGlynn is committed to promoting the welfare of family through her active membership in the Connecticut Domestic Violence Task Force.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an accomplished Fairfield County family law and real estate lawyer.