Westport Divorce Attorneys
Fairfield County Family Law Lawyers
If you are struggling with a divorce or having problems with a real estate transaction, call on the Westport, Connecticut, law offices of Freshman & McGlynn, LLC, for personal service that exceeds expectations.
Nearly 70 Years of Combined Experience in Family Law and Real Estate Matters
Here at Freshman & McGlynn, LLC, you will find smart advice and diligent representation from an experienced family law attorney. The process starts with a personal meeting with a qualified divorce or real estate attorney at our Westport, Connecticut, law offices.
You can share your issues and concerns with an accomplished lawyer who will work hard to craft a solution that meets your specific needs.
Contact us today to share your issues and concerns with an accomplished lawyer who will work hard to craft a solution that meets your specific needs. You can find out how our experience, strong values and thoughtful approach can help you achieve a positive resolution to your divorce, family law and real estate concerns.
Our Practice Areas
End of relationship issues
- Divorce, seeking collaborative solutions like divorce mediation whenever possible
- Child custody matters, focusing on the best interests of the children
- Legal representation for children
Financial fallout from divorce
- Understanding your financial future and your life after divorce
- Post-judgment modification resulting from a significant change in circumstances, sometimes caused by job loss or job change
- Asset and property division, even complex assets like retirement accounts and stock portfolios
- Alimony, both temporary and permanent
- Child support and visitation
- Postnuptial and prenuptial agreements, including domestic partnership agreements and co-habitation agreements for heterosexual and same-sex couples alike
- Same-sex marriages
Real Estate Transactions
- Residential and commercial real estate including new home purchases, buy-sell agreements and commercial leases
We Fight for You and Your Rights
We are highly-trained and experienced enough to guide our clients to positive resolutions through mediation or collaborative law. We are trained mediators, but also skilled litigators who will aggressively fight for your rights in court if necessary.
Contact us today to put our experience and knowledge to work for you. Call us at (203) 222-8686 to schedule a consultation.